DeKalb County Judicial Operations
Welcome to the DeKalb County Courthouse and our partner facilities. New judicial and executive orders are in effect through September 29, 2021 during the current public health pandemic. Your health and safety are our top priorities. To reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus while serving your needs, several new safety measures and business protocols have been established. For information related to your specific judicial system needs, please visit the respective department or office website listed below prior to your visit.
Public Entry Protocols
- If you are ill or have been exposed to someone with a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, we ask that you remain home until otherwise directed by a health professional.
- All persons entering the courthouse and partner facilities will be required to submit to medical screening protocols, including temperature checks, per judicial and executive orders.
- Visitors who clear the new on-site screening process and are granted access are required to always wear a mask or face covering and to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Limit the number of people in your party. Do not bring children to the courthouse unless their presence is required for your business transaction.
- Budget extra time to accommodate new safety procedures and protocols.
- Hours of operations vary for many departments and offices. Appointments may now be required for certain services or information. Contact the office or department before visiting. See the links below.
Enhanced Safety Measures
To keep you safe within our facilities, we have
- increased the frequency of cleaning for high-touch surfaces and common areas
- installed hand sanitizing stations throughout our buildings and floors for your use
- installed plexiglass dividers to safeguard guests and employees
- reduced seating options in high-density areas
Please pay attention to new overhead, wall and floor signage and space markers. They can help you maintain proper social distancing guidelines.
Judicial & Executive Orders
- View the Judicial Order from DeKalb County Superior Court Chief Judge Asha Jackson - click here.
- View the Judicial Order from Supreme Court of Georgia Chief Justice Harold D. Melton - click here.
For agency-specific information, please navigate the links below:
- DeKalb County Superior Court
- DeKalb County Clerk of Superior Court
- DeKalb County State Court
- DeKalb County Clerk of State Court
- DeKalb County State Court Probation
- DeKalb County Probate Court
- DeKalb County Magistrate Court
- DeKalb County Juvenile Court
- DeKalb County Traffic Division
- DeKalb County Sheriff's Office
- DeKalb County Marshal's Office
- Law Office of the Public Defender
- Office of the DeKalb County District Attorney
- Office of the DeKalb County Solicitor-General